20080608

i was right!

after i took (failed) my bio SAT, it felt like an incredible weight had been lifted off my shoulders..I'M FREEE :))

my dad and i walked around stanford shopping mall and bought ice cream and stuff, it was fun :)
and we were joking around in tiffany's and co and my mom was like T_T WTF SO EMBARASSING. my parents are so weird o_o

we went to a thai restaurant which was not nearly as good as the one in NYC.

and also! i cut my hair :P

EUROPE IN TWO DAYS and yet, i'm not entirely excited :/

blegdfdgjoi

i feel so lazy now :)

but i miss you all :(

2 comments:

Noel said...

Fine fine fine, I expect an update when we get back to school in September haha ;]. HAVE FUN IN EUROPE <3333!! Please blog from there?

Chocolate Milk said...

AWW YOUR DAD IS SOCUTE!!
have fun in europe yo!