20100526

你好 from Hong Kong :)

So I've been here for about 3 days now and I've really done nothing but eat and shop. /Go 'splorin' :D It's funny how much you seem to miss a place when you know you won't be coming back for a while...

That said, I'm really going to miss living at Sorrento and I'm going to miss Elements and the Kowloon MTR station T_T Sigh.
After visiting several friends in their apartments and experiencing the middle-class lifestyle as well as the disgustingly rich lifestyle, I've decided that apartments are in their own right, very endearing. So I will miss living in this apartment.
Anyway, I really want to go to Repulse Bay (lul) and tan on the beach, the sun is so fierce here. Kinda rivals California's. AND the water is semi-warm?! Definitely hitting up the beach a couple times when I get back to HK.

Tomorrow, we leave for Shanghai! :D It's been a while since I've been back but I'm definitely excited to see the World Expo 2010 and explore the city/SHOP :D
I also need to get a haircut. Any suggestions? I want to try something new but I'll probably end up with same old same old :P

Sigh I really need to work on my Chinese, it is quite dreadful for a Chinese person :(
Anyway, must pack for Shanghai :D
Goodbye!

No comments: