20081003

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD, I really do.

[stats class, frame game]
cheekDANCINGcheek
class: "dancing between cheeks!!"
thiele: "aw man that's GROSSS."

gerry's make-me-smile gurantee!:
okay so get a piece of tape, a long-ish one. didja do that? kay, so put one end of it to the tip of your noseee, mk? then put the other end on the top of your head. now, say RONK! RONK RONK! and there is no way you can be sad. essspeshully if you look in the mirror while doing this or if you make your arms into wings and crouch at the same time.

he's got to be the weirdest kid in the world, but the method works....

sean.
and steffo i know you can do it
it's not supposed to be this stressful
but you're a superhero
and can do anything
:]
JIA YOU

everyone should go look at that ridiculous video of me that cecil made.
it makes me laugh so hard. and it would have been more funny, cept it's me :(

JIA YOU, jinyi :((

i wanna sleep away the next two weeks/until december?

只要笑一笑,没什么事是过不了的。过不了的。

1 comment:

Chocolate Milk said...

LOL WTHELL
"RONK RONK RONK"
AHAHAHAHHHHA